PMR Studio Works is looking for a Graphics Designer / Video Editor / Creative Executive to join the creative team. At PMR Studio Works, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and share a passion for building communities and understanding a world of micro-content.
Who are you?
A recent graduate with a passion for creativity, conventional, digital management and design with brand strategy, who is excited to explore the different paths that digital advertising has to offer. You love working on a team just as much as you enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You are also resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done. All with a smile on your face.
The task at hand:
- Creating macro and micro content for a diverse range of clients
- Concept and design brand materials on all conventional and digital media platforms.
- Oversee and design presentations for new business pitches
- Manage media assets and archiving on all company projects
- Engage in opportunities to develop original content and concepts for digital and TV.
The ideal candidate has:
- Formal design education OR equivalent experience working professionally.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, Premiere etc.)
- A passion for typography, layout, information design and has a ridiculous attention to detail
- A hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals.
- Understand the abilities/limitations of major social media platforms (design-wise)
- Insane organizing skills and ability to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Comfortable with Google Apps suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
- An obsession with sports, music, or food - your interests help make the culture vibrant
Bonus Skills & Software Knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects (Preferred)
- Additional animation or design software (Preferred)