PMTAC Medical Billing Services is a healthcare revenue cycle management company that delivers a complete scope of services and solutions for a diverse range of single-specialty and multi-specialty practices. Our growing business is seeking a Sales Representative to increase sales throughout New York, for our medical billing services. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for marketing, promoting and selling our billing services to potential customers. Establishing and maintaining customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales. Customers include, but are not limited to: physicians and multi-specialty practices. Candidate will be responsible for using their knowledge to build the company's brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for serving our doctors and growing our business. The successful candidate must possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills.
· Evaluate prospects and manage pipeline
· Contact potential customers at clinics, doctors' offices to sell medical billing services.
· Arrange appointments with doctors, conduct sales pitches and presentations to doctors, administrative staff in multiple call points
· Perform sales and marketing activities to draw attention of sales leads and convert them into clients.
· Build relationships with medical offices and practices.
· To call on regular and prospective customers to promote billing services.
· Help in the implementation and On-boarding new clients.
· Multitask between different projects throughout the day as per client needs and office requirements.
· Interact professionally with medical offices and their staff on behalf of organization.
· Network with healthcare providers using various channels.
· Master/Bachelor degree and at least 2-3 year of prior Sales and/or Practical work experience.
· Experience in medical billing/ revenue cycle sales is a huge plus.
· Advanced level of prospecting and sales experience and excellent in CRM.
· Excellent written and verbal American communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to act on feedback provided by showing ownership of his own development.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.