We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Main Responsibilities of .Net Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
· Aligning application design with business goals.
· Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Writing testable, scalable and efficient code.
· Test and debug new applications and updates.
· Maintain up to date code documentation.
· Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
· Experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
· Experience of integration of 3rd party APIs (REST, RPC) is a plus.
· Strong concepts of using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
· Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Microsoft certification is a plus.
PMTAC is a growing multinational software and healthcare IT company. The company has established its setup in a short span of a few years, which lays the foundations for productivity. PMTAC is following a formula of long-term growth by utilizing labor force increase, investment activity, scientific ...Read More