Job Title: Software Developer (EHR & EMR)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Timings: Timing (5:30 PM - 2:30 AM) PST
Department: Web Development
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking a Software Developer with hands on Experience of EMR and HL7. Experienced Software Developers with below mentioned skill set are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and implement HL7 integration solutions between NK monitoring systems and various EMR platforms.
- Understand the HL7 implementation lifecycle and document the multiple processes within the lifecycle
- Analyze and understand the characteristics of the data received to ingest the data accurately and efficiently
- Complete understanding of HL7 Modules and their working
- Create and write an implementation guide for HL7
- Design, develop, test, document, and support interfaces
- Work independently and with other developers
- Monitor data ingestion to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Develop creative ideas for improving the interface implementation process
- Assist with training and mentoring of other interface developers
- Stay up-to-date on new interface features, improvements and versions
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Clinical module, Patient Progress notes (Vital Sign, ROS, PE, SOAP Notes, Medication,Care Plan, Encounters, PHI, Family Hx, Social Hx, Surgical Hx, Assessment, Cumulative Result Reporting, Labs Order) , Immunization registry, Transcription automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems or Software Engineering
- Extensive experience with healthcare interoperability and messaging standards, including but not limited to HL7 2.x, HL7 3.x, HL7 FHIR, IHE integration profiles
- In lieu of degree, equivalent combination of education and experience in Healthcare IT equal to five (5) years
- Experience in healthcare related technology (e.g. X12, HL7, CDA)
- Familiarity with EMR integration to import and export clinical data from other EMRs or health system data sources
- Experience with analyzing and data modeling of medical claims, membership data, lab results or pharmacy data
- Knowledge of current healthcare data transmission types (X12, HL7, CCDA) and various file types (txt, xml, csv)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel (import, analyze, and export data)
- At PMTAC Pvt Ltd, we offer a competitive compensation package, business casual work environment, and opportunity for growth.