Timings: 5:30 PM – 3:30 AM (Mon – Fri)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- We are seeking an experienced HR Executive to join our HR Department.
- The primary focus of this position is to complete hiring targets within deadline, creativity and staying current on innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to achieve all elements of the recruiting cycle.
- The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. Alongside the person must have experience in other HR Functions as given below
- Organizing all recruitment requirements (End to End Recruitment) for Manpower addition/replacement and coordinating with department managers to manage position’s approvals.
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree on sourcing strategies and timelines
- Preparation of Job Descriptions by understanding Duties and requirements of the job
- Coordinate the availability of potential resume from various means such as – referrals from employees, Manpower consultants & other designated resources are available in a timely manner.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Work on background checks before hiring for the experienced resources
- Must have knowledge of Job Posting on various platforms such as Rozee.pk, Indeed.com, LinkedIn etc.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing recruiting events (job fairs, open house, etc.)
- Candidate must have grip on social Media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for the purpose of Employer Branding and job postings by keeping the company pages updated.
- Work on current HRMIS of the company and suggesting new changes and upgrade the current HRMIS in order to increase the efficiency.
- Maintaining the employee’s files in Hard and Soft forms
- Assist in responding to Human Resources queries from staff
- Strong Knowledge of employment laws in order to comply the HR department with pre-defined labor laws.
- Good knowledge of Provident Fund management along with the understanding of employee benefit plans.
- Updating the Employees Attendance on daily basis and preparation of custom reports related to attendance and leave management.
- Implement the defined HR policies in all the departments and making sure employees are complying with the set forth rules.
- Dealing with Health Insurance companies to process the Medical Claims of the employees
- Strong Understanding of EOBI and Social Security systems in order to comply with government rules and regulations.
- Multi-Tasking skills with the ability to perform any task assigned by the competent authority
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MBA/MS in HR from an accredited Local/International Institution
- Have worked in the role of an HR Executive for 2-3 years, preferably for an IT company. Experience with online recruiting methods and applicant tracking systems required.
- Strong ability to think strategically but also provide on the ground help where needed to close candidates
- A proven track record of using creative sourcing methods to find top talent
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-cultural work environments with matrix reporting structures is required.
- Full proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook. Ability to run pivot tables, perform v-lookup analysis, and graph data.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present data/information at all levels of an organization
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and candidate pipeline hygiene
Note: PMTAC offers Market Competitive Salaries along with other benefits such as Provident Fund, Health Insurance and Monthly Bonuses!