9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Mon-Fri) Females
6:30 PM - 3:30 AM (Mon-Fri) Males
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking Intern in HR Department as per below mentioned requirements.
The HR Intern will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives.
The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work in diverse areas of HR under the team of experienced professionals.
It is a 3-month paid internship program which can potentially be converted into full time.
Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Must be a Final Year student of BBA/MBA with Majors in Human Resources or Fresh BBA/MBA in HR or Equivalent
- Must have strong English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong attention to detail. Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Able to work on multiple Assignments/Tasks in fast paced environment.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective & written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- MS-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems.