Job Title:Medical Billing Executive
No Of Positions:20+
Timings:Evening shift (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM) Mon- Fri
A rapidly growing Medical Billing Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its operations and is seeking profiles of Fresh Graduates. Candidates who have completed their Graduation in 2017-18 are encouraged to apply.
- Verify all demographic and insurance information in patient registration of the practice management system at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy.
- Timely and error free medical bills entry into the practice management system in accordance with the practice(s) protocols with an emphasis on accuracy to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Post all insurance payments into the practice management system in accordance with the practice(s) protocols with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Clearing house rejections need to be rectified in timely manner.
- File all charge, payment and adjustment batches in the appropriate format by batch date for quick reference.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by an effective and regular follow-up on all outstanding claims to maximize the collection of practice.
- Swift and accurate remedial actions on claims denied by healthcare insurances.
- Independent and timely communicate with insurances to ensure steady stream of clients’ cash flow.
- Understanding of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and working towards positive results for the assigned clients against all KPIs.
- Keeping the immediate supervisor aware of all important issues of assigned clients.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisory or Management team.
- Ensure the quality of service, timeliness and accuracy in the entire billing cycle.
- Carry out routine communication with your Superiors, software supporting staff and written front desk communication through software and email.
- Any other task assigned by the department head
- Candidate must be a fresh MBA/BBA/B.Com/BSc/BA or related
- Must have Strong English Communication Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Must be a disciplined, honest & hardworking team player.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD9 CPT
- HCPC – ICD10 knowledge would be a big plus
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical and computer skills (MS Office)
PMTAC Pvt Ltd offers Market Competitive Salaries and other benefits such as Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, Monthly Bonuses, Games, leaves and proper growth plan.
*One Month Paid Training on Medical Billing will be provided to shortlisted Candidates (Rs.500 Each Day) "