Job Title: Experienced Billing Executive
Timings: Timing (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM) US Eastern Standard Time
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per below mentioned requirements.
· 3-4 years prior Experience in Medical Billing
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology or related
· Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written, spoken English in American pronunciation is desired
· Good Command over Excel, word and health industry related software tools
· Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and able to adapt to changing situations
· Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD10, CPT & HCPC
· Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
· Reviewing claim accuracy prior to claim Scrubbing and Submission
· Analysis and resolution of denied claims/cases. Identify and resolve billing issues
· Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
· Quality & AR Analyst, Denial management, AR Specialist and AR Follow Up
· Payment Postings, reimbursement & collection analysis and reporting
· Benefits / Eligibility, Medical Coding & Basic Demographic Verification
· Knowledge about enrollment & credentialing and EDI & ERA/EFT setup
· Knowledge about Data Conversion and EMR implementation
Billing candidate must have following speciality billing knowledge
1. Internal Medicine
2. Family Medicine
4. Psychatri Billing
and can easily handle provider.
Note: People Only with Prior US Medical Billing experience can apply!
PMTAC Offers other Facilities like Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Incentive Bonuses and Leaves!
PMTAC is a growing multinational software and healthcare IT company. The company has established its setup in a short span of a few years, which lays the foundations for productivity. PMTAC is following a formula of long-term growth by utilizing labor force increase, investment activity, scientific ...Read More