Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Timings: Timing (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM)
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per below mentioned requirements.
- Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
- Reviewing claim accuracy prior to claim Scrubbing and Submission
- Analysis and resolution of denied claims/cases. Identify and resolve billing issues
- Benefits / Eligibility, Medical Coding & Basic Demographic Verification
- Quality & AR Analyst, Denial management, AR Specialist and AR Follow Up
- Payment Postings, reimbursement & collection analysis and reporting
- To ensure quality, timeless and accuracy in entire billing process
- Develop and manage to KPIs and dashboards for increasing client satisfaction, outcomes and retention.
- Standardization of processes and workflows for efficient and optimized delivery of service that meets the customer expectations in cost effective manner.
- Develop short and long term business and delivery models that give insights and predictability into key cost contributors.
- 3-5 years prior Experience in US Medical Billing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology or related
- Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written, spoken English in American pronunciation is desired
- Good Command over Excel, word and health industry related software tools
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and able toadapt to changing situations
- Proven Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD10, CPT & HCPC
- Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
- Knowledge about Data Conversion and EMR implementation
- Knowledge about enrollment & credentialing and EDI & ERA/EFT setup
Billing candidate must have following specialty billing knowledge
1. Internal Medicine
2. Family Medicine
4. Psychiatric Billing
Note: People Only with Prior US Medical Billing experience can apply!