Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Shift: Evening for Female & Evening for Male
Gender:Males/FemalesTiming 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM For Male/Female
A rapidly growing multinational Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per below mentioned requirements.
- Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
- Reviewing claim accuracy prior to claim Scrubbing and Submission
- Analysis and resolution of denied claims/cases. Identify and resolve billing issues
- Benefits / Eligibility, Medical Coding & Basic Demographic Verification
- Quality & AR Analyst, Denial management, AR Specialist and AR Follow Up
- Payment Postings, reimbursement & collection analysis and reporting
- To ensure quality, timeless and accuracy in entire billing process
- Develop and manage to KPIs and dashboards for increasing client satisfaction, outcomes and retention.
- Standardization of processes and workflows for efficient and optimized delivery of service that meets the customer expectations in cost effective manner.
- Develop short and long term business and delivery models that give insights and predictability into key cost contributors.
- 3-5 years prior Experience in US Medical Billing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology or related
- Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written, spoken English in American pronunciation is desired
- Good Command over Excel, word and health industry related software tools
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and able to adapt to changing situations
- Proven Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD10, CPT & HCPC
- Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
- Knowledge about Data Conversion and EMR implementation
- Knowledge about enrollment & credentialing and EDI & ERA/EFT setup
PMTAC Offers Other Benefits such as Health Insurance, Provident Fund and Monthly Incentives and a proper growth plan for Medical Billing Professionals!
English Fluency, MS Office , MS Excel, Analytic Problem Solving
3 Years - 5 Years (Do you have 3-5 years of Medical Billing Experience?)