• Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students·
• Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program ·
• Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students ·
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises ·
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students ·
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
• Presentation and Teaching Skills ·
• An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
• Flexibility over working hours