A leading multi national digital marketing company is looking for Content Manager – Web and Advertising for its Karachi office. The candidate has to be an expert in all things related to content, content optimization for web traffic, copywriting for web, social media/digital marketing campaigns and blogs.
Salary: Competitive (Salary Negotiable) + MEDICAL +EOBI
Experience: 2+ years
- Write, edit and proofread content for website and digital marketing project. Exceptional command on user-friendly English required to develop the literature.
- Manages all content related to websites and digital marketing projects; oversee all content initiative internal and external to drive projects to completion and customer satisfaction.
- The position collaborates with Client Success team to help define the brand story and the relevant content as perceived by the client.
- Mapping out a content development strategy for each client that supports client goals; determining which method would work for a particular brand and why.
- Ensures that all produced content meets the required standards and work with software and web developers to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content; ensuring that content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including social media, email, web, print, mobile, video.
- Familiarity with digital marketing/web development projects, practices, concept and procedures.
- Evaluate content effectiveness based on ongoing usability tests; gather data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Leverage on digital marketing data to coin content themes/topics to educate customers.
- Multi-tasking ability to handle multiple content related projects.
- Should be able to hire lead, groom and direct copywriters and content strategists in all content verticals; Establish best practices in grammar, messaging and writing.
- Establish work flows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content; Work with technical team to ensure implementation.
- Creative flair in representation of content would an added advantage.
- Prior experience in handling web and digital marketing content ; experience in multi-channel content creation
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Crisis communications experience a plus.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English.
- Proven copywriting skills to write persuasively.
- Good understanding of social perceptiveness to their writing. Tone and understanding should be modern.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc.