Role and Responsibilities:
1. Involves in technical solution requirements gathering and planning.
2. Interact with the internal team/project manager to drive solutions in a timely manner.
3. Understanding of common business practices related to solution implementation.
4. Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript 1.0 or later.
5. Develop custom APIs within Netsuite using Suitelet or Restlets(token based) for 3rd party software integration. 6. Develop and able to integrate using 3rd party software APIs in Netsuite.
7. Develop custom (mobile responsive) forms and reports in PDF/HTML using Suitelet.
8. Create custom Advanced PDFs using HTML and FreeMarker scripting.
9. Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
10. Test, implement and deploy custom NetSuite solutions..
11. Provide technical documents to any custom NetSuite solutions developed.
1. Have minimum 3 years experience in the related field with Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
3. Preferably has experience in NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, NetSuite SuiteFlow (Workflows), NetSuite Saved Searches, Netsuite Site Builder or Advance SuiteCommerce.