Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Email your resume:
What you will do:
- Designing & Developing Websites & plugins from scratch on a custom theme.
- Customization of pre-built themes and plugins as per the requirement to develop or design a site.
- Modifications / Customization to the existing websites as per project details.
- Development of all device responsive & adaptive sites.
- Ensuring the security through plugins & cPanel of the site along with speed optimization through various plugins/tools.
- Optimizing the website manually for speed
- Assistance in fixing bugs and providing technical support wherever required.
- Managed the site and a strong ability to learn and adapt to new changes.
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior, and Test-Driven Development. Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership. Skills