1. Developing and implementing safety policies / SOP’s.
2. Monitors workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and safety regulations.
3. Safety inspections, safety training and compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
4. Inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards.
5. Observes workers to ensure that they are wearing required personal protective equipment and following company safety policies.
6. Determines the cause of the accident writes a report detailing the cause and provides recommendations that can help prevent future accidents.
7. Identify training needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver training to employees.
8. Monitor / identify relevant changes in EHS / HACCP local regulations and laws and update the internal procedures, policies and forms accordingly
9. Reviewing Safety standards, implementing plans to meet those standards and following all record-keeping requirements and to submit monthly safety audit report of MBC Group.
10. Manage and control all documents (manuals, policies, procedures, logs) related to Environmental Health and Safety measures and HACCP and the corresponding reports.
11. Inspection of all Fire Extinguishing equipments. Maintain them in working conditions and with proper bin card.
12. Motivation of staff towards safety and preventive measures.
13. Conduct Fire drill once in a month.
a) Fire drill fortnightly.
b) Evacuation plan implementation on monthly basis.
14. Any job assigned by the Management.
Experience in similar capacity is preferable.