Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop a robust process for monitoring the implementation of the community mobilization process and review of its achievements towards realizing governance objectives through consultation, key stakeholders and governance actors
· Provide regular progress reports to all relevant stakeholders.
· Identify training and other types of capacity building for staff and community members in order to shift norms within the camp towards increased, meaningful, participation.
· Draft a final report which provides an analysis of lessons learned and best practices.
· Highlights, captures and develops best practices as success story reports
· Organizes and visits field activities (as needed)
· Works collaboratively with local partner organizations to build capacity
· Works closely with community stakeholders to develop and execute mobilization activities
· Successfully supports the project’s relationship with local governments/Ministries and other stakeholders
· In collaboration with other community mobilization partners, piloting and roll out of participation model;
· Regular progress reports on success of model in achieving governance objectives;
· Training/ Capacity building assessment;
· Best Practices report.
· Ability to perform field work in a sensitive, flexible, creative and effective manner;
· Ability to conceptualize community engagement models.
· Ability to create, edit and presents information in clear and presentable formats, using appropriate IT functionality;
· Proven strategic, conceptual, analytical and writing skills.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More