· Exclusive experience of community based health promotion.
· Improve coordination among the LHWs’ program.
· Facilitate community sessions and meetings to educate the community of the benefits of MLBCs (Midwifery led birth centers) at the facility and community level.
· Develop work plan and work on the activities with regional team lead.
· Ongoing monitoring and supervision and follow ups of trained LHWs during field activities in coordination with MNCH coordinators.
· Provide support to community-based activities and capacity building of the team working in the field.
· Ensure coordination of LHWs with CMWs in the community to improve referral to MLBCs.
· Strengthen referral linkages from community to secondary/ tertiary HFs specially MNCH services.
· Serve as a direct link between SPHP and MNCH, LHWs and District Health Department.
· Work according to the prepared and allocated time and schedule.
· Facilitate the identification and set up of the training venues, including the logistical aspects for the same.
· Support to carry out LHWs capacity strengthening activities.
· Documenting experiences, success stories, activity reports.
· Provide written and concise reports for all the training and community outreach activities.
· Provide weekly reports to the regional team lead on all activities undertaken.
· Perform other assignments following the information received from the component lead(s).
· Have knowledge of android based application.
· Have knowledge on the approaches in community mobilization and coordination
· Strong inter-personal, writing and communication skills.
· Fluency in English, Urdu, and Sindhi.
Community mobilization, Coordination