· Exclusive experience of community based health promotion.
· Improve coordination among the LHWs’ program.
· Facilitate community sessions and meetings to educate the community of the benefits of MLBCs (Midwifery led birth centers) at the facility and community level.
· Develop work plan and work on the activities with regional team lead.
· Ongoing monitoring and supervision and follow ups of trained LHWs during field activities in coordination with MNCH coordinators.
· Provide support to community-based activities and capacity building of the team working in the field.
· Ensure coordination of LHWs with CMWs in the community to improve referral to MLBCs.
· Strengthen referral linkages from community to secondary/ tertiary HFs specially MNCH services.
· Serve as a direct link between SPHP and MNCH, LHWs and District Health Department.
· Work according to the prepared and allocated time and schedule.
· Facilitate the identification and set up of the training venues, including the logistical aspects for the same.
· Support to carry out LHWs capacity strengthening activities.
· Documenting experiences, success stories, activity reports.
· Provide written and concise reports for all the training and community outreach activities.
· Provide weekly reports to the regional team lead on all activities undertaken.
· Perform other assignments following the information received from the component lead(s).
· Have knowledge of android based application.
· Have knowledge on the approaches in community mobilization and coordination
· Strong inter-personal, writing and communication skills.
· Fluency in English, Urdu, and Sindhi.
Community mobilization, Coordination
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More