· Identify and manage or escalate project implementation risks
· Improved supply chain performance monitoring
· Ensure data use by developing indicators and dashboards in an appropriate system to support analysis of the supply chain performance at each level of the supply chain.
· Bachelors in Economics, Business or other Management Sciences related disciplines (Should have at least 3 – 5 years of work experience)
· Master’s Degree in Economics, Business or other Management Sciences related disciplines (Should have at least 2 years of work experience)
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More