Sindh Children Hospital managed by PEI a well known private organization required Manager Record Keeping.
Incumbent must have Masters degree from any HEC recognized university and have minimum 3 years of expierence in same capacity.
· Stablishing new records management systems
· Developing, maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing systems
· Overseeing the switch from paper to electronic record-keeping
· Writing reports and publications
· Dealing with enquiries and requests for information from both internal and external clients
· Ensuring that financial, legal or administrative requirements and regulations are complied with
· Ensuring that data is protected
· Classifying and indexing records
· Destroying or archiving finished data/records
· Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed
Any other task assign by Management.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More