We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Web Forms/MVC. Your primary responsibility will be to develop the back end of the applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Translate application storyboards, use cases data flows into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Integrate data storage solutions.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Strong knowledge ASP.Net Web forms/MVC
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Familiarity with the WCF & Web API
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Strong Knowledge of MSSQL server.
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· BS (Computer Sciences) 4 years Program or Equivalent 16 years of Education.
C#, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC, WCF, WebAPI, MSSQL, Jquery, Bootstrap
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More