Sindh Government Children Hospital Managed by: Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI) under Public Private Partnership
• Installation and maintenance of network hardware and software.
• Troubleshooting all network and hardware issues on Client side.
• Administration of windows server 2012 R2/2008 R2, Windows 10/8/7 including server/client OS updates.
• Provide support of Health Management Information System (HMIS).
• Managing network services DHCP, DNS, File server, Email & Print services.
• Monitor LAN network to ensure security and availability to specific user.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Keep record for all networking items.
• Good in documentation of IT Infrastructure.
• Manage all Network devices like Network Switch and wireless devices • Any other task assign by IT department.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More