1. Strong Hands-on experience with PHP/MySQL.
2. Strong Expertise in one of the PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii).
4. Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for PHP projects.
5. Good debugging skills.
6. Expertise in PHP, MVC design patterns, and good technology exposure of CodeIgniter will be
7. Ability to work independently without minimum supervision
8. Ability to work within the team as a team player
9. Proven experience inIS handling large scale PHP based projects.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
Minimum 3 Years relevant experience.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More