PhD/Master’s Degree in: policy, public policy, policy development or any other related field.
• A minimum of seven 7-10 years of practical working experience in the areas related to social protection and public policy and government and development areas of child (health, education, nutrition, poverty).
• At least 7-10 years of experience working for National and International Organizations
• At least 1-2 years of experience in working for International Development Partners such as ADB, World Bank, USAID and DFID are expected.
• At least 5 years’ experience in community engagement processes, from data gathering to analysis to community mobilization.
• Ensure coordination of activities and timely execution, based on the work plan defined with the Programme
• Development and Implementation of UNICEF project strategy
• Support to monitoring team in in depth scoping and survey
• Draft internal and external reports, promote the exchange of best practices and innovative approaches;
• In collaboration with internal and external partners actively identify and contribute to the project advocacy and outreach and ensure that information materials, policy development and strategy formulation
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Skills in policy development, policies for sensitive social protection, policy for child development, poverty reduction, polio eradication, health, nutrition, education, policy development, strategy formulation, emergency response, WASH, child sensitive social protection policies.
• Formulation of strategy
• Fluency in oral and written English and Urdu
• Innovative ideas for the development sector
• Alignment of policies and strategies in link to the provincial and governmental institutions
• Good reporting and writing skills
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More