The position reports to the Director Operations and will be responsible for the whole procurement function including:
· Procurement of Medicines and Medical supplies
· Procurement of Non-medical/General items
· Local market survey, vendor identification and comparative analysis
· Maintain strong coordination with Supply Chain Officer
· Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration, Masters will be preferred.
· Proven experience of Managing the Procurement function for a large organization, ideally in Healthcare environment
· Strong Team Management and Leadership skills.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More