· Document “as is” status of key data systems, data quality, data capture process and data use (information needs) at different levels. Information on whether the relevant staff capture data for other programs in addition to TB should be documented
· Determine “to- be state” of data-use/analytics improvement needs, roles and responsibilities of people at each level of the supply chain
· Propose ways of facilitating the data capture process; propose “to be” context and use of existing forums, for example, intra and inter district meetings for Supply chain and programmatic data capture
· Define by role/level what decisions need to be made at each level to clarify type of analysis to be made
· Enable data analysis as part of operational decision making
· Leadership, communication and behavior change in SC/HMIS data management
· Identify and manage or escalate project implementation risks
· Support CMU-NTP, PTP and primary data owners for improved data governance
· Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for purpose.
· Advise other healthcare professionals about safe and effective medicines use, and safe and secure supply of medicines.
· Assist the Supply Chain Expert in the evaluation of the supply chain process in perspective of the pharmaceuticals.
· Review, evaluate, and propose (to be state) roles and responsibilities at the health facility level.
· Support the team to institute a validation process for ongoing quality checks
· Bachelors in Public Health or Pharmacy or other related disciplines (Should have at least 3 – 5 years of work experience)
Master’s Degree in Public Health or Pharmacy or other related disciplines (Should have at least 2 years of work experience)
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More