1. The radiographer will remain pleasant, sympathetic and concerned towards his patient and he will administer maximum ethical based patient care according to the needs of the service users.
2. He will maintain patient care environment in his working place in which the values, customs and religious beliefs of all service users are respected.
3. He will not disclose personal information of the service user to any unconcerned person as per ethical standards.
4. He will maintain exemplary conduct, discipline and professional character.
5. He will be under the immediate supervision of radiology manager and will be directly answerable in all matters relating to conduct and discipline.
6. He will visit each modality daily and get in touch all the way round where his need is required.
7. He should pay particular and immediate attention to the seriously sick service users and should be well conversant with handling emergencies.
8. He will perform basic X rays examinations under the supervision of technologist at present on duty if needed especially in difficult cases.
9. He will ensure the appropriate cleanliness of every modality on daily basis by ensuring effective infection control practices in place.
10. He will bring into the notice of manager for any for any loss or damage to the hospital property.
11. He will maintain proper accountability in a sense that no loss and damage should be occurred.
12. His utmost effort should be to gain confidence of service user in his respected capabilities.
13. He will be responsible for his dress code with proper cleanliness and mechanism of giving it in laundry etc.
14. To follow the SOPs in letter and spirit.
15. To provide prompt patient care precisely according to the instructions in his capabilities.
16. He will mark his attendance on biometric attendance machine at reception on ground floor in resuming and coming to his duty
17. On taking over the duty, he should ensure availability and serviceability of each and every laundry item with a proper record in place.
18. To carefully accept and comply with any job relevant special assignment and instruction from radiology staff and work in unity and collaboration as team member with all staff members.
19. Assisting service users and their attendants with any transportation with proper ethical standards in place for it.
20. Room preparation before and after exam completion.
Proper identification of patient with delivery of the needed scan to the radiologist for reporting.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More