Qualification/ Experience: Masters or 16 years’ graduation in relevant subject with 20 years of experience of similar nature of work.
The specialist will:
· Work closely with the team to examine local government culture, the nature of its relationship with internal and external constituents.
· Prepare a detailed social gap analysis within the Jacobabad.
· Specialist will examine and analyze poverty, gender, participation and informal sector dynamics as part of the political economy framework for this study.
· This analysis will highlight the organizational and institutional implications for MC and set out a 5 year strategy and action plan for overcoming these gaps.
· Prepare cross-cutting 5 year strategy and action plan that incorporates the informal sector issues and concerns into organizational development and external constituent management.
· The action plans will outline training and capacity development needs of the MC and Citizens within social development context.
Raise awareness within Municipality and patterns of political economy issues.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More