Qualification/ Experience: Masters or 16 years’ graduation in relevant subject with 20 years of experience of similar nature of work.
The specialist will:
· Work closely with the team to examine local government culture, the nature of its relationship with internal and external constituents.
· Prepare a detailed social gap analysis within the Jacobabad.
· Specialist will examine and analyze poverty, gender, participation and informal sector dynamics as part of the political economy framework for this study.
· This analysis will highlight the organizational and institutional implications for MC and set out a 5 year strategy and action plan for overcoming these gaps.
· Prepare cross-cutting 5 year strategy and action plan that incorporates the informal sector issues and concerns into organizational development and external constituent management.
· The action plans will outline training and capacity development needs of the MC and Citizens within social development context.
Raise awareness within Municipality and patterns of political economy issues.