· Propose ways of facilitating data capture process.
· To review, evaluate and propose (to be state) roles and responsibilities of people at each level of the supply chain.
· To review and evaluate the current logistics management information system or health management information system.
· To identify gaps and propose necessary changes in the system.
· Understanding of LMIS HMIS in developing country context
· Bachelors in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines (Should have at least 3 – 5 years of work experience)
· Master’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines (Should have at least 2 years of work experience)
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More