Powersoft19 engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and working across discipline lines, then our team might be your next career step.
Starting at concept creation, the Hardware team architects, designs, develops, validates, and continues to support the product through end-of-life. Our hardware design engineers are an integral part of the entire process, especially involved in the system design, bring-up, and test/validation cycles of the project.
- Proven record of bring design from concept to production
- Experience with embedded systems, processor selection, various communication protocols
- Strong knowledge in system communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI
- Experience in system design with Ethernet, USB2/3, PCI-E, WIFI, and serial links
- Experience in system power design for low power, high efficiency systems
- Experience in high-speed memory system design, including DDR3, LPDDR3, and LPDDR4
- Knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals, including the ability to design and verify circuits in the analog domain
- Hands-on knowledge on schematic capture and layout
- Signal integrity knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with thermal design/analysis is a plus