Powersoft19 seek talented individuals for its Embedded System Engineering team. We are looking for engineers with strong background in embedded software engineering to take up different responsibilities for the new/ongoing embedded systems projects.
As a candidate, you should have experience in embedded software development using C/C++. Ideally, you would have a Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. We require
· Deep understanding of C language. It is a must.
· Strong grip on ARM7 architecture.
· Using Keil, IAR or ther top of the line compilers for ARM microprocessors like STM32
· Debugging code using JTAG or similar technologies
· Understanding RTOS is a must
· Must be a self-starter, able to work well without close direction
A strong candidate must
· Speak delicate C language
· Understand ARM architecture
· have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· have strong technical writing skills
· be hard worker, honest, regular and work under pressure
What you will get
At Powersoft19, it is all about people. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools to grow and learn in the profession through a visionary approach towards future technologies. Being on the rise, Powersoft19 has a huge capacity for technically strong, motivated, authentic and creative people. Your experience with us will expose you to self-developing and growing opportunities with
· Excellent work environment
· Best Salaries matching professional skills of employees
· Ample opportunities to grow, learn and demonstrate your skills
Powersoft19 is a world class technology consultant firm creating innovative industrial applications such as 3D locomotive controls, material handling, mining and industrial gas detection systems. We invest in our people and our technologies to consistently deliver high-quality products. Power soft 1 ...Read More