As a Multimedia Designer, your main role will be to set, maintain and improve the overall quality and efficiency of graphic design at Powersoft19. You are responsible for delivering creative solutions and multimedia projects.
- Design and develop graphics and multimedia content for product illustrations, logos, websites, videos, and animations.
- Set up and implement production processes and technical standards for multimedia content.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitches, proposals and projects.
- Meet with internal and/or external clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal and/or external clients.
- Work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style if needed.
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose and brand.
- Provide quality control over concepts, processes, deliverables and projects.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/experience
- A qualification in graphic design/UX or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience required in relevant field
- Technical knowledge and proficiency of design software essential (Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, 3Ds Max, Cinema 4D)
- Experience in character design and creation for various animations (advantageous)
- Experience in HTML and CSS (advantageous)
Other important attributes
- An ability to interpret learning objectives and how to achieve them through intuitive and logical design
- A strong conceptual grasp of user experience design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage both people and projects
- An ability to translate client brands
- A focus on achieving client business objectives
- An understanding of Powersoft19’s service offerings