At Powersoft19, we are looking for a Technical Content Writer, preferably with graduation in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering. As a technology consulting outsourcing firm, we solve complex technology solutions, and we are looking for a creative mindset with strong technical acumen. As a member of Interactive Media Solutions (IMS), you will have a great opportunity to work with and learn from world-class 3D Artists, Graphic Designers, animators and at the same time interacting with other core engineering teams.
You are highly encouraged to apply, if you have the following:
1. Strong writing and communication skills
2. Ability to grasp complex technology concepts and translate them into meaningful artifacts
3. Enthusiasm and commitment for work
As a Technical Content Writer, you will have the following job responsibilities:
1. Attend in-house and offshore (virtual) client meetings for communication, requirements gathering, and development of artifacts, such as:
a. User Manuals, Installation and Maintenance Guidelines
2. Write content for company’s:
b. Marketing Presentations
c. Handouts and Brochures
Above all, we want someone in our team who is enthusiastic, loves to solve complex challenges, is good at personal management, and has the passion to excel and bring everything he does to perfection with due-diligence and the best of his abilities.
Powersoft19 is a world class technology consultant firm creating innovative industrial applications such as 3D locomotive controls, material handling, mining and industrial gas detection systems. We invest in our people and our technologies to consistently deliver high-quality products. Power soft 1 ...Read More