The IELTS teacher will be preparing the IELTS teaching program, lectures, and exams, and providing the correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students must be highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result-orientated.
- Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Presentation and Teaching Skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Flexibility over working hours.
Must have prevoius IELTS teaching experience.