A fastest growing company requires an active and dynamic marketing executive with strong ties/background in real estate for company’s upcoming project.
Candidate must be:
- Graduate/Masters with minimum 2-5 years’ experience.
- Age between 25-40 years.
- Good communication and marketing skills.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant experience would be highly appreciated.
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company. Duties of the Marketing Manager includes:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity.
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant