1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
2. Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
3. Review Audit Files.
4. Innovative and analytical mindset. Ability to adapt to change.
5. Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
6. Innovative and analytical mindset. Ability to adapt to change.
Timings: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
IT Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Office application suite including Word which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, flowcharts / Visio layout and other business software to prepare reports, notes, summaries and analyzes. Knowledge of SAP work.
Technical Skills: Adhere to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Internal Auditing Standards, Risk Management Practices and Analytical Procedures.