The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams.
Duties of the Head of Sales
· Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
· Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
· Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
· Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
· Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
· Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
· Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
· Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
· All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
· Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
· Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
· Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
· Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Background of the Head of Sales
· Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
· Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
· Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
· Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
Doing real estate business