We are looking for the services of a "Draftsman - Mechanical / AutoCAD this position is responsible for collaborating with engineers, designers, drafters, and office managers to develop mechanical designs from concept through detailed drawings.
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems
• Calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial design models for review and modification.
• Coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand machine requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications as needed according to company standards and best practices
• Responsible to work closely with our Mechanical Engineers to design drawings using AutoCAD
• Responsible for developing detailed drawings
• Must be well versed in drafting techniques and concepts
• Must be able to read and draw plans.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• 2 Years Certification in DAE Drafting & Design
• 2- 3 years relevant experience.
• Associate degree / Diploma in drafting
• Understanding of mechanical design
Professional certification in mechanical drafting
Prepac Engineering Industries (Pvt) Limited was the first joint collaboration between Pakistan & France and was founded in 1979. We have been providing un-matched services and facilitating our clients in the field of edible oil, butter oil, milk, glue, food, beverage as well as confectionery, rice, ...Read More