Kiuwan is a rapidly growing industry-leading DevSecOps tool looking for an experienced sales professional to identify and close Enterprise deals with large US companies. This will involve working with leads to understand their current security pain points/practices and leveraging your product knowledge to position Kiuwans value to their management team.
Kiuwan is a technically complex product being sold in a technical environment, as such, any Enterprise Account Manager will need to be technical enough to familiarize themselves with the functioning of the product sufficiently to understand the use cases of our customers and the value propositions.
Knowledge and experience with DevSecOps security practices and how to sell to that audience will be a huge plus. We are early in the process of building an Enterprise sales organization so there is a significant opportunity for high performers with good process/organization skills to assume a leadership role if they prove successful.
- Interact with leads on the phone and via email to understand their current Security practices and pain points. Use this information in conjunction with your product knowledge to identify opportunities for Kiuwan to fit into the customers environment.
- Work with the Presales and Support team to provide high quality Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) and answer questions and technical challenges for prospective customers
- Establish and maintain good rapport and customer support to existing customers
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates to management on forecast, opportunity pipeline and review of your ongoing deals
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the DevOps business unit products/services, especially Kiuwan
- Have the ability to present the value proposition of Kiuwan to all levels within the organization
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline every month
- Manage the sales funnel professionally at all times, making sure that new leads get created and that the sales opportunities progress quickly through the sales process
- Maintain a high level of value proposition selling in a highly technical environment to a technical audience
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes in Salesforce for all sales activities
- Consistently deliver on sales targets, working with marketing on lead generation activities to build future pipeline
- Experience completing RFPs and tenders for large government contracts
- 7+ years of sales experience selling to large Enterprises ($100k+ deal size)2+ years of selling experience in the DevSecOps space
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in generating new logo opportunities and consistently achieving sales targets
- 5+ years of experience using Salesforce
- Experience building/growing/training a sales team and creating the necessary processes to ensure their success.