PRG Pakistan is looking for a “Female HR- Intern” fresh graduate / undergraduate is required for this internship.
· Headhunting potential candidate from different platforms like Rozee, Linked-In and different social media accounts.
· Conducting telephonic interviews for screening and shortlisting candidate.
· Scheduling final Interviews.
· Preparing appointment, offer, and bank letters.
· Handling Employee queries and keeping management up to date.
· Preparing certificates of promotion/appreciation.
· Keeping a track of cheque books and ATMs cards.
Qualification and Requirements:
· Qualification: Graduation (BBA, BS Management or relevant).
Location: Johar Town, Lahore
Physicians Revenue Group Incorporated, a full service Practice Management & Revenue Cycle company. PRG Inc. has been in the business of providing Practice Management & Consulting Services to small to mid-size medical practices all across North America. Our experts bring a combined experience of more than 30 years providing practice management & revenue cycle solutions to medical practitioners. Since the time we have started consulting medical practices, we have successfully helped numerous medical practitioners maximize their profits by reducing costs & increase revenues. We believe in “working smarter, not harder”. Our informatics driven comprehensive approach to Practice Management sets us apart from other practice management companies. By putting our unique expertise to work we have helped transform multiple healthcare facilities across the United States into stable, efficient, & profitable centers without comprising on the patient care. Our innovative products and services simplify and manage each aspect of practice management while our practice management solutions are built around our conviction that doctors should deal with the wellbeing of their patients while we are there to handle all the administrative & management burdens connected with running a practice. We’re dedicated to improving patient experience, quality of care, and operational efficiency through hands-on leadership support.