Pribno seek talented individuals for its Linux based projects. We are looking for engineers with a strong background in embedded software engineering to take up different responsibilities for the new/ongoing embedded projects.
As a candidate, you should have excellent communication skills with minimum 1-3 years of experience in application software development using C++ in Linux kernel. Ideally, you would have a Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. We require
· Define, architect and develop applications for Linux based OpenWRT platform
· Ability to read and understand Linux user and kernel level code.
· Must be a self-starter, able to work well without close direction
Candidate will work as part of application development team, to develop Router for its popular parental control product called SecureTeen. The candidate must possess knowledge of programming in Linux using GCC. The knowledge of Wifi and Ethernet is also required.
A strong candidate will have
· 2+ years application development experience with C / C++, OpenWRT/ Linux platform
· Experience with embedded Linux
· Experience with OpenWRT
· Experience working with communications protocols such as Wifi, Ethernet, etc.
· Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripting
· Expert knowledge and experience with Wi-Fi, including 802.11 and including 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels
· Strong grasp of TCP/IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DNS, SNMP
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
pWe provide full range of custom software development services from IT consulting, software engineering, solution design, software product development to integration services, software maintenance and support. With SPARKEYE TECHNOLOGIES as software development provider our clients get industry-leadi ...Read More