Quality Assurance Executive (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center. The QA will monitor outbound call and emails responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures
- At least 6 months Call Center Experience.
- Bachelor Degree is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Solid time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- Creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).