The person will produce quality websites.
• Create, maintain and improve websites and web applications.
• Create the look, layout, and features of a webpages and convert these into websites.
• Create screen designs for the mobile apps
• Choose a harmonious theme for the organization websites / web applications
• Prepare design plans and present the website structure.
• Meet with end users, assess and communicate their requirements. • Conceptualizing creative ideas with users
• Solving code problems arising from time to time.
• Create contents for websites and web applications.
• Creating back up of the websites and web applications.
• Identify and report dead links / outdated material on the websites. • Research, analyze and suggest new websites, applications and protocols.
• Identify, establish and utilize standards, design guidelines, and best practices for websites / web applications.
• Understand and utilize both graphic design and computer programming.
• Determining technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain knowledge about Digital imaging, Multimedia design, Webpage scripting, Web development and new technology trends.
• Maintain and check official email addresses regularly.
• Other related works assigned.