We require a UI/UX/Web Designer for our digital marketing division. Someone who has a strong web portfolio, excellent creative skills and who is able to create creative and cutting edge high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
Someone who has the ability to think creatively and out of the box. Someone who can create simple yet creative designs for our clients brands and product
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with upper management.
- Create fresh web layouts, designs and wireframes.
- Testing and improving the design of the websites.
- establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing and using visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for the products, sevices and brands.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites from a UI/UX point of view.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
What We Need:
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (and equivalent tools).
- Strong ability to design with creativity and UI/UX in mind.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- excellent communication skills.
Before applying, please make sure your CV is upto date and there is a link to your potfolio or URL's of your own work.