· Preparing and Processing payments.
· Preparing and Issuing Sales Tax Invoices.
· Calculation of Inventory units’ landed costs
· Maintaining Books of accounts in Software
· Ensuring proper filing system
· Prepare necessary paperwork for payments and returns
· Ensure compliance of Payments with regulatory framework and laws.
· Estimating, tracking and filing of online returns
· Tracking transactions and documents in FBR sites
· Completing regular (monthly, quarterly & annual) taxation reports
· Prepare calculations and working for sales tax returns and Income tax returns
· Liaise with internal and external auditors
· Forecast predictions to senior managers
· Proven work experience as an Accountant and Taxation
· Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
· Familiarity with accounting software packages
· Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
· Excellent analytical and time management skills
· Strong numeracy skills
· Keen attention to detail
· A Minimum of Graduation in Commerce/ Business Administration
Experience of at least 3 years of Working in similar capacity