• Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Strong understanding of PHP (core) back-end development
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to project manage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Optimize Website load time and Page Size.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Can do customization in code.