Jr. Manager, Business Operations
Print Make Trim, a budding Surface Design & Production startup is in search of an amazing person to join our small team. We are in search of a full-time Jr. Manager with an outstanding work ethic and enthusiasm to help us manage our creative business. The prefered candidate should have a CAN DO attitude, a self-motivated & highly organized drive within her/him self.Confident.Great communication skills.Proefficient in Excel.Adobe Photoshop (Basics) would be cherished.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in a Business/Management/Marketing related field.
· 0 – 2 years of experience. Fresh graduates looking for an entrepreneurial experience are encouraged to apply.
· A positive, can do attitude with a passion to learn and grow with the organization.
· Exceptional communication skills, oral and written.
· Execution of tasks in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
· Candidates having a natural inclination or passion towards the Digital Art and/or Textile Industry will be given preference.
· Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator will be a plus.
· Management of end to end sales process, from client orders to delivery.
· Coordination with the Production Team and Graphic Design Team for timely completion of tasks.
· Project planning and development of feasibilities for new ventures.
· Management and maintenance of PMT’s social media presence.
· Conducting meetings with clients and vendors as and when required.
· Conducting market research for existing and new products.
· Monitoring project performance to ensure that the organization’s short term and long term goals are met.
· Devising product launch strategies.
Textile, Surface Design & Production.
First Shift (Day)
23 - 35 Years
Bachelors degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent from a reputed Institute will be preferred.
Fresh and Experiences
0 Years - 2 Years
Jul 31, 2017
Jul 20, 2017