Applicants must possess the following:
- Amazon, eBay, and Shopify Seller Accounts Management
- Product Hunting, Listing Creation, Management and PPC Campaigns
- General know-how of worldwide eCommerce Market and Import Export Laws
- SEO, Blogging, and Content Writing
- Good interpersonal skills with a wise and calm personality
Please find below Amazon-related skills required from candidates;
Account Management Skills
- Product Review Monitoring – involves checking your product reviews constantly to ensure a high product rating and flagging fake reviews for removal.
- You may do this manually or use one of the review monitoring tools.
- Feedback Management – involves monitoring customer feedback and relaying them to the correct stakeholders to improve products and customer experience.
- Amazon A+ / EBC Pages – creating Amazon A+ content and Amazon Enhanced Brand Content which includes multimedia like videos, interactive widgets, and other visually rich content.
- Customer Service – helping customers with their orders, shipping, and other questions through chat, phone, or email.
- (Should our client and you decide to work from home, a strong and steady internet connection along with electric backup will be required)
- Performance Metrics Tracking – tracking important store and customer data such as customer retention, revenue, average order value, and more.
- Generating Reports – generating comprehensive but easy-to-read reports from your performance metrics.
- Email Auto responder Setup – setting up automated emails for typical customer transactions such as order placement, account signup, and more.
- Account Reinstatement – getting your Amazon, eBay, or other marketplace accounts reinstated in case of account suspension.
- Conversion Tracking – setting up and tracking conversions or sales on your online store or e-commerce website.
Inventory & Orders Management
- Order Refund Tracking – making sure that the order refund requests are valid and that valid refund requests are fulfilled.
- Shipment Refund Tracking – ensuring that failed shipments are refunded accordingly.
- Shipping Labels Management – managing the creation, printing, reprinting, voiding, and more shipping labels.
- Logistics Coordination – coordinating the movement of inventory, and when applicable, materials or equipment, between supplier, store, storage, and warehouses.
- FBA / FBM Management – managing and categorizing your Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) items.
- Supplier Coordination – coordinating with suppliers for materials or store inventory.
- Warehouse Liaising – coordinating with marketplace warehouses or store warehouses for storage of your inventory.
- Order Fulfillment – involves handling online fulfillment of orders such as liaising with third-party fulfillment providers and managing shipment.
- Product Procurement – involves selecting the best vendors and suppliers, arranging terms of payment, and managing purchase requests.
- Multi-Variation Listings – ensuring that your listings have the correct attributes for a smoother customer experience during product selection and checkout.
- Listing Optimization – optimizing your listings including SEO-enhanced content, product photo editing, and more.
- Flat File Product Listings – generating accurate flat files of products for faster bulk editing of product listings.
- Product Title / Description – creating product titles and descriptions that are informative and catchy enough to entice customers to purchase your products.
- Product Listing Monitoring – monitoring important and potentially harmful product listing issues to avoid blocked and inactive listings.
- Product Price Monitoring – extract or monitor data from competitors to ensure that your product prices remain highly competitive but profitable.
- Listing Enhancements – improving listing content, images, and other variables for better ranking and marketability.
- Keyword Research – researching the right keywords to target (what potential customers search for) to improve product descriptions.
- Product Image Editing – basic image editing for more attractive product listings.
Internet Research (Familiarity of below will be advantageous and preferable when selecting the candidate)
- Online Arbitrage – researching items in various marketplaces and purchasing products or creating a database of products with high profitability.
- Wholesale Sourcing – researching wholesalers who can provide high-quality but profitable products to add to your inventory or replace existing products.
- Product Sourcing – looking for trending products to improve your store offerings.
- Supplier Research – researching reputable suppliers who can give a good price for quality products.
- Product Research – conducting online product research for your product development team or to improve product marketability.
- Discount Research – researching promo and discount ideas for marketing.
- Promotions Management – managing your promotions to ensure a high ROI.
- Drop shipping Setup – finding reliable drop shipping suppliers and setting up drop shipping processes to ensure smooth transactions.
- Competitor Research – researching competitor products, promotions, marketing strategies, and pricing and generating reports based on gathered data.