We are looking for passionate, hardworking software engineers who have experience building innovative, mobile applications that customers love. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle
- Building and maintaining an iOS IPTV platform for both handheld and tablet devices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
- Write maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.)
- 1+ years experience in iOS and mobile technologies
- Solid understanding of Objective C/Swift and the iOS ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services and networking.
- Solid understanding of hybrid mobile applications
- Knowledgeable about the Apple store and its process
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- Experienced in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast.
- We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it. You should love learning and mentoring others.