We are in search of IT technical support officer who has to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of our organization. The candidate will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Basic understanding of the following,
- LAN, WAN, ISP configuration, ACLs and VPN deployment.
- Management of network switches and router.
- Basic firewall implementation knowledge.
- Installation and management of Server side operating systems.
- testing and evaluating new technology;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- IT Support Analyst will directly report to Technical Support – Team Lead
- Send daily shift startend report to Team Lead and POC.
- Send completed report to Team Lead at the end of shift along with PM
- Analyst should be dependable and follow dress code policy.
- Responsible to perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Accuracy in reporting and meeting deadlines