· Develop and strengthen interdepartmental as well as external relations for understanding stockholders point of view and smooth execution of procurement process, delivery and payment.
· Negotiate with vendors for quality improvement, price reduction and delivery minimization as and when required.
· Having the ability to deliver procurement in a timescale that works for organisation to reduce downtime and avoid barriers in delivery. Assist management in developing e-procurement tools to manage the procurement function efficiently and effectively.
· Think strategically to analyse future procurement requirements for programmes. This may include the feedback of all sectors where organisation is working. Ability to keep up to date on supply market shifts, future predicted demand, and how these things might impact organisation business to help organisation stay competitive in a dynamic modern marketplace.
· Develop and encourage cultural intelligence, the ability to operate within diverse business environments and varied cultural contexts.
· Having ability encourages innovation and flexibility to change.
· Having understanding of change positive for effective procurement for availing the opportunity to reduce costs and support a stronger, more sustainable and positive business environment for organisation.
· Suggest to management any update in procurement policies that cater the need of programme and beneficiaries we are serving.
· Procurement planning for ongoing and upcoming projects in coordination with all stockholders and orient the stockholders to have the same understanding at all levels.
· Initiate the procurement process as per plan after getting approved requisitions and ensure that all the information i.e. specification, quantities, locations. And also make sure that provided information are enough for suppliers/service provider to participate.
· Develop and release tender notice and tender packs/RFQs/RFP/EOI and disseminate to concern staff for issuance.
· Prepare, develop, analyse and presented the procurement cases for procurement committee for quick decision. This include summary and itemized details of each procurement financials & technical/profile/samples/interview.
· Draft PC meeting minutes and share decision with all stockholders.
· Coordinate with Area Office SC, programmes and technical person for ensuring timely evaluations.
· Ensure timely payment to vendors.
· It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with organization values and principles as well as commitment to organization vision, mission.
· Our organization is committed to provide a healthy work environment and have comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
· Masters/Bachelor degree preferably in Public/ Business Administration majors Supply Chain.
· 03 years of relevant experience with Master Degree or 06 years with Bachelor Degree in Procurement
Key Personal Qualities:
· Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
· Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
· Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
· Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
· Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
· Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience of working with NGO / INGO.